How do I change the Primary Contact on my account?

admin Leave a Comment

Any time you need to change the primary contact for your child, you will need to contact us directly at head office by calling 03 9532 0366. Please note that in order to claim the CCB/CCR rebate, the primary contact will need to be the person who is linked to your children through Centrelink.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *