TeamKids OSHC Coordinators or Directors of Service (DOS) as we call them, work full-time at your venue to deliver a remarkable service that families rely upon.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the essential purpose of this role is to deliver a fun and enriching program that is truly remarkable. This will be achieved by supporting and mentoring a high performing, skilled and engaged team of educators within the service, and by providing an inclusive and fun environment in which children are safe, engaged and well supervised.
- A qualified teacher, diploma, or studying towards a relevant qualification
- Works full-time 38 hours per week
- The first point of contact for all families.
- Enthusiastic and passionate regarding providing exciting and engaging activities for children
- Program and educator management and administration.
- Part of a collaborative and innovative culture that continually innovates to plan fun and enriching programs.