TeamKids educators have a natural rapport with children, love having fun, and a genuine commitment to enriching children’s lives. Our educators also know that Before, After and Holiday Care is not babysitting, but highly interactive and educational care in a fun and stimulating environment.
- Studying towards or have completed a Diploma or higher qualification in the education sector
- Hold, or can obtain, a right to work with children check, i.e. WWCC, Blue Card or WWVP
- Able to deliver unique, category-leading programs under the supervision of a Coordinator or Director of Service
- Assist in the planning and preparation of exciting and innovative activities, where the kids always want to come back for more!
- Maintain excellent supervision and safety of the kids in our care while at the program and out-and-about on excursions
- Enthusiastic and passionate about providing exciting and engaging activities for kids
- Align to the TeamKids values of fun, genuine, involved, remarkable, and innovative
They are also required to obtain:
- Level two first aid
- Anaphylaxis training
- Asthma training