Posted: 14 days
Category: Childcare, Education & Child Care
Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
TeamKids genuinely exists to enrich children's lives. We specialise in individually tailored Before and After School Care and Holiday Programs, looking after 5-12-year-old children and providing fun-filled days that involve sports clinics, cooking days, extreme excursions, and arts and crafts just to name a few!
Working at TeamKids, you’ll enjoy outstanding relationships with our school partners, with key networking opportunities that can help take your career to the next level. About the role(s)
- TeamKids are excited to be partnering with a new school in Kambah.
- Our successful team will enjoy a closely knit school community to partner closely with, as well as a dedicated OSHC space, office and storage.
- Opportunities exist for a Director of Service (Program Manager, Full Time), a 2IC (permanent part time), as well as several permanent/casual Educator opportunities.
- We are looking for passionate, engaging people to create a fun, safe, and engaging environment for all kids.
- Our ideal candidates will align to the TeamKids values of Fun, Genuine, Involved, Remarkable, and Innovative.
- You will deliver unique, category-leading program and assist in the planning and preparation of exciting and innovative activities, where the kids always want to come back for more!
- Qualified or studying towards a relevant qualification in the Education sector (includes Teaching Degrees, Education Support, Children's Services, Early Childhood Education and more - see ACECQA website if you are unsure if your degree is relevant)
- Enthusiastic and passionate about providing exciting and engaging activities for kids
- Hold, or can obtain, an Employment Working With Children check
- Available to at least 80% of the school holiday period, and can commit to the next 3 holiday periods. For school term work, must be available a minimum of 3 afternoons per week.