It’s easy to set up your TeamKids account via our website. You’ll be required to set up an account by clicking the ‘Register’ button found in the top right-hand corner of the screen. (If you’re on an iPhone sometimes this button moves to the bottom of your screen).
When setting up your account we require the following information:
- Centrelink CRN numbers for your family & child(ren)
- Parent/guardians contact details
- Children details, including medical history, diagnosis of allergy, asthma, anaphylaxis, dietary requirements or additional needs. Be prepared to upload any supporting documentation
- Emergency contact details (Both parents if known and a third emergency contact)
- Authorised persons for drop-off and pick up
- Payment details
We can only accept children that are fully registered with TeamKids and have provided any required additional documents. Once you’ve set up your account you will be asked to verify your account. Please locate the email and click on the link to verify.
TIP: Forgetting to add payment details and emergency contacts are the most commonly overlooked requirements for activating a TeamKids Account.